Thursday, June 25, 2009

If you build it...


...will they come?
Before I can invite anyone to the Coop and Saucer Playroom I need to get it ready. Now where are ALL the supplies I've been accumulating for the big day? Good grief! Come out, come out, wherever you are. I hope things are still usable. The biggest container is in the spare room closet. It is a 60" x 24" x 12" cupboard. So I changed places with it and the rolling stacked shelving in the playroom closet. It'll be much easier to bring a drawer to the playroom than use the flashlight in the guest room.
My ironing surface is the top of an old wood office cabinet. It has glass doors in the lower section, 4 drawers in the middle section and 5 drawers in the top section. I'll need to clean out the odds and sods in there and organize my supplies. Looks like I'll be making a bigger mess before I can actually make a creative mess. But the good news is it'll be surprises all the way as I become reacquainted with all the things I've purchased in anticipation of crafting/playing!

No comments: