Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some Sunday



Well, I do feel like I have a fire under me. No projects finished and 3 started but I still feel the Triple F plan of Focus, Fiddle and Finish is working for me. The 3 runners fit into the deco plan and certainly were part of the piecing focus for the week. I am working on the backings and bindings tonight. This week I am going to Focus on the texture class with the local quilters. This will also involve my puzzle challenge. During pauses I may get the runners MQed. I am kinda feeling very creative with the piecing aspect of quilting. I have thoughts for the next few rooms that aren't too involved and would be nice warm ups for MQing.



I also got the Creative Cue which was ODD away on time.


1 comment:

Createology said...

I like your redition of ODD. Focus, fiddle, finish is a great mantra. Keep creating...