Hmm, I have rescued a number of plants that I thought were dead and gone or I just plain forgot about. I have one peony to donate to my DD. There is a yellow flowered plant that will go out back as I am thinking it is gearing up for world domination. lol But I managed to give each one a new and better home.
So we have one bed all done. Mulch is in place. The fence boards have to go on and the far end of the bed will have a lattice for the two clematis from the potting shed. It'll be a nice end for the yard before going further to the clothesline, gardens, and chicken coop. I seem to have persuaded Manny, that big dog, to sleep in the cool of the old potting shed. shhh! I don't want to jinx that! ;^)
This section is at right angles and runs to the gate and that curve I am working on. I did move that hollyhock and two others I found. They are a tad droopy so I shall be posting when we get the mulching done and the hollyhocks are perkier! Now it is time to hit the shower and put my feet up. Hopefully I don't lose too many petals in all the shuffling about. ;)