Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome Wips


I'd like to welcome Cheryl and her followers to the coop.
I'm thinking of us as Works In Progress Sisters.
I, myself, am a work in progress! 8^)
I am in the process of changing from traditional to innovative to artsy! So I am welcoming the support and the suggestions.
I have 2 projects to begin with. One is a group project that involves block designs from members but colours and layouts are mine. My challenge is orange and I've hand dyed some fabrics. The second is a class where we made small quilt sandwiches, stacked, cut and resewed them. The theme fabric I liked, the blocks, yuk! But I dragged them back out and perhaps they are redeemable. I shall post photos as soon as I can! How exciting! This is to quote the young, hip, and restless, "So Cool".

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Thanks for the welcome. I am happy that I found you and the other blogs through this process. I am excited about the WIP, because this is exactly why I started blogging. I can't wait to see what you have made.

Cheryl Arkison said...

Elle, I'm looking forward to working with you again on this!