Thursday, March 25, 2010

So much for the plan!


The picture I went for was still there and will start the Spring off with a great look.

The little easel was cheaper than I remembered and cuter!
Then I went for a couple of fabrics from the LQS! WHY, why cannot I restrain myself! arghhh
Very friendly people: yes, my grandson is cute and the new baby is doing fine but I'm not sure that the new umbrella fabric will work! lol
So the orange swirl at the bottom is left from the aprons. I also have some fabric I dyed. Then I accumulated several more fabrics for the sunshine study where my dh has his stuff and the kids will sleep in their new bunkbeds which are in jeopardy if I don't quit buying the covering material! LOL

1 comment:

KatieQ said...

I love your little easel. What a great find. I've never liked orange, but I find it calling to me lately. I do like your orange fabrics. I might have to answer the call and buy some of my own.