Thursday, August 5, 2010

Two down (done), how many to go?






The sister quilts were washed. That always makes me nervous when the deadline is approaching. But they always come out well worth the wait. They leave tomorrow.

This third one seems to photograph oddly. It needs a border as it really is too small. No forward planning at all here as I have only a smidgen of the sashing and only a near match for the solid. And I KNEW I shouldn't have cut the backing but I so wanted to be done.


And when I lifted some stuff I found quilt material collected for my grandkids and had a very remorseful stab to my heart that theirs weren't done but these were. So...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, bright colors, I love these Ele!

Vicki W said...

You are on a roll!

Twisted Quilts said...

You have been busy, I love the yellow one and the way you used the animal prints.