Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Slightly off centre with the WOW


The bubble in the level isn't quite in the centre so this is not the post I was hoping for.

The hospital patient is improving but now the grand kiddies' mother is down with a nasty flu bug. 'Of course', I'll take the grand kiddies.


I thought an action packed and song filled dvd on my 'puter would leave me free but...



I lined up my supplies and did some cleaning in Nina's innards but seems Nina has a tummy ache as well.


I suspect this is operator error as I think I have the springy thing in her bobbin case in wrong.  But she is really due for a cleaning and the tune up will bring her back to GO!  I should also book another hour of instruction so I don't give her and me any more headaches.  This makes perfect sense because the thread tests should be as perfect as can be.

And it is not as if I haven't other things I can do on my worktable.  But I think I'll wait till I can get things not only level but quiet.  Now where is that action packed and catchy music dvd???

6 comments:

Monika Kinner-Whalen / My Sweet Prairie said...

I have a nasty bug as well. I'll put my 3 on the greyhound. They should arrive at your place anytime after midnight.

lol
: )

Or maybe I'll ditch em all and I'll come stay with you! ; )
~Monika

Mary Ann said...

I have just got over a major bug...I had it since Christmas and it kept on coming back. Have fun with your grandchildren:)

Createology said...

Let Nina have her tune up and then she will perform flawlessly for you. Your littles are adorable and I am certain they are totally happy to be with you and your art supplies in their very own drawers. I pray the worst is over for you and your family my dear. Sincere Hugs...

Sheila said...

Enjoy your grandies and hope Nina is performing the way intended real soon.

Susan Being Snippy said...

Tune-ups are always a good thing and a bit of expertise instructionals always make our quilting and sewing so much more satisfying BUT I think I will sell my serger -- I love my sewing machine but I hate the serger! Lucky Me, I seem to have avoided the flu season, this time anyway (knock on wood?)

True Blue Nana said...

Nothing like a tune-up. I took mine in before Christmas. Sounds like the grandkids are having a good time if nobody else is!