Altered Book Lover is continuing the tutorial for altering books.
The last session was on colour. I started experimenting with colour and my results are here.
While I was waiting for my drippage (sp???) experiment to dry I reread the homework. Oh my! I only needed a colour wheel that was made from magazine images. Yikes! I totally missed that. So I left the warm and cool pages to continue drying and looked for some magazines. I'm simplifying so I don't have too many. I actually found that harder to do than the fabric one I did a couple of years ago and the watercolour wheel I did a few months ago.
I'm not 100% happy with it but it is all adding layers of understanding to my colour and design abilities.
I received my new Gelli plate in the mail complete with directions. I also got a set of rubbings and 2 script stamps. I better read the instructions before I do anything fancy. I am hoping that the rubbing plate can also be used for mono printing on theGelli plate. More colour experiments coming up!