Saturday, May 18, 2013

Time to fly again!


                           Awk! We haven't had any New York cheese cake yet!   Breakfast anyone?


                                                      One last visit at the library gift shop.


                                                         I definitely supported the library!


A last look out of the window  and last room check.  If I had found something it wouldn't have fit in my bag!


One more cup of coffee and something light as I felt I'd eaten about all I could during the last week.


                                                       Very tasty herb and Parmesan fries.


The weather had turned again and we were delayed leaving which made for some interesting dashes as we tried for our connecting flight out of Toronto.  But we did it and I managed to keep up and stay on my feet.  Next time I won't be dragging a carry on!  :(   I hadn't seen the welcome sign when we arrived.  It must be a sign that I will return one day! And that I would look forward to doing. :)

3 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Hey, you're talking to a girl who considers chocolate chip cookies the "breakfast of champions"! Looks like you made good use of your time in NYC but I'll bet you barely scratched the surface. NEXT TIME, right?

Createology said...

NY Cheesecake is my kind of breakfast. Delays are always difficult when you have connections to make. Running through terminals is never attractive! So glad you are home safe from your fabulous wonderful trip dear!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Loved the cheesecake. Yep, I remember having some, too.

One of the disadvantages of driving is missing the airports. And when I used to fly into AT&T's corporate offices in NJ, I flew into Newark. So, I never saw the Welcome sign.

Glad you made it home safe and sound. I know you had a great time, and you brought back a ton of memories that I had whenever I was in NYC.