I quilted the leftovers for a wee mat! If I can find the right thread I believe I have a plan for the big wall hanging.
I styled the big chest which the Rooster needs to turn his glue and his attention to. I will antique the left hand birdhouse. No screen door because to have it swing into the landing would wipe out the light and then wedge itself into the slope for the upstairs stairs. To swing into the kitchen makes no sense with the chest there. A louvered bi-fold door would work. sad sigh
Then I put masking tape where two Ikea ledges would go and yup! It works. This arrangement will cover the worst screw holes until I can get to Ikea, patch the worst and mount the shelves.
Across the way is the Rooster's command centre. One of them anyway! He has all those six baskets holding six aspects of his life. lol
I wanted to show the entrance mat. It ties most everything together and all I have left is to figure out the shade of paint I need. Most satisfying Saturday as I 'shopped the house'! This hall feels so much lighter, brighter, wider! Now if I can figure where to stash the extra chairs we regularly need! ;)
I haven't intended to be posting on the weekends but this was all about finishing last week's goals.
Last week's DYLP pages turned out well. I used the gel medium to adhere the dark navy branch. The over flap with the long strips of paper for journaling work great!
This week's prompt is to collage a recycled item. I put a watercolour page inside a cd envelope and I have the backgrounds drying. My flap will be a scrapbook paper.
Gosh., Monday is only a few rotations of the clock away! But I finished!!! pant, pant