With some help from the grand kiddies, I put some fall decor in place. We had a very severe frost so it is time to clear everything up and put things away. Both the Rooster and I are looking forward to a slower pace.
We have one last project on the go. We needed to put two low sheep sheds together to make a garden shed for the lawn mowers and what not. Elaina thought it would make a good play house and is asking about having at least one half of it!
I gathered up all the school art stuff. The art books from last year are bound and ready for return. This year we'll be doing smash books and I got lots of goodies from the closing sale of the local scrapbook store to document the coming school year. Now to get the ink into the printer so we can add photos.
I'd hoped to sort my stencils for the rack I got but that didn't seem a good use for it so I'm rethinking hanging stencils with J hooks. I bought an acrylic shelving rack to cut into clear stamp pads for those cling back stamps. A $3 quick fix if the Rooster has the right saw blade. I got an extra to try as a work surface as they are sloped.
I need to start picking warmer places for The Artist Date. Brr, the water pen could have froze up! :O
I also spent a day trying to get some chronological sense out of my quilting history. I'm looking for clues to determine what has influenced me and how that will translate into new experiences. I tend to look ahead rather than back so this is very interesting.
Alrighty! Lets see how this colourful season translates into projects. :)