The technique for my page x page challenge was beading. Now I spent a good part of the day on this and it isn't finished. I think I need to elongate the clusters more and make them a bit looser. I also need proper beading thread but the thread I'd gotten definitely showed so I used monofilament thread which I gather is a no/no. But this is all about practice and learning. I learned if I can persevere with thread I can't even see, I can probably do this. Actually, I rather liked it! I liked it a LOT! oh, DEAR!
Now this blog is about my creative efforts. I had nothing much to do with this. But my goodness, CUTE!