Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hum, hum, happy




I am producing stuff. YAY! These ACT's had me slightly terrified but they are coming along nicely. I hope I can figure out how to get the last bits on them.




Then I have some stuff that needs finishing so my first Wip is back up. Wind and Water. It was the heavy satin stitch I didn't like so I am using the herringbone stitch. And it isn't quite right but it is all the pieces I have so I'll just have to get some more creative ideas to bring out its best. I've been doing some beading and I'm feeling a bit more competent. I am wanting to add beads and some leaf shapes and whatever else it may need to look like leaves stirred by the wind. I see them floating lazily down to fall on the pool that reflects up to the sky. And this is gonna be on the finished list before May 1st even if I have to make it up into a tote bag or something.
hmm, how many ATC's would I get?

5 comments:

Createology said...

Your ATCs are wonderful. Happy creating...

Unknown said...

Ohhh your ATCs are great, what else do they need? And you finished them, yay, that must feel good!

Who's the cutie at the bottom of the page? :D

felicity said...

I think this is absolutely beautiful. I adore leaves as a motif so I won't discourage you on that, but I also love this just as it is.

KatieQ said...

The ATCs are beautiful. I think your idea of adding leaf shapes sounds cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember this! It's so pretty - I'm glad to see you've started working on it again! And beads sound like a good idea. As soon as I read that, I could totally see how beads would work!