I have been hopping along on my old projects. The monthly wall hanging for June was going to showcase a fat quarter bundle that had some bunny prints. I fussy cut them and then started framing them.
Another learning experience. It is too big for a wall quilt. The frames should have been thinner. I am also leaning to more of a modern look for the hangings. To calm it down I went to me default setting which is solids. I found every pink I could get my hands on. Rearranging these blocks brings out the OCD in me. I moved things around for some time and then got disgusted with the whole thing. Needless to say this had stalled but I got a hold of a bunny tail or two and just sewed it together.
Now the question is whether or not this qualifies as a finish. It'll be a baby gift so no rush to finish it. But the UFO Busting project is all about really finishing. Because machine quilting figures heavily in many on my to-do list I might as well get started honing my skills again.
I have the backing, batting and binding all figured out. Now to clear the big table so I can get hopping!