Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Its a party!

It is Eliana's fifth birthday.  It was a domestic kind of celebration with the birthday girl making her own cake!  lol

 I brought her home with me and we were checking out sewing projects.

I think I will split these between Eliana and her sister as they will share a room. These are much softer in real life.  I hope to be posting with the new camera before long.  :O

I am not set up for her to try my sewing machines sew...

She already has found out she needs to tie back her hair.  A thump on her thumb, a few tears,  indicates more caution!  Oh yes, you may have noticed that the free tee shirt with the bake oven has been a hit!  lol  She wants to make a sweater (?) for her mum!  And, she has told me she loves me at least eight times!  ;^)

I have a feeling this particular party will last a while!  :)

She is VERY independent except when it snarls.  Ooh, my poor back!  lol

True fabriholic.  Lets use your fabric, Gram'elle!   :O  Actually the white in the kit was awful.  Now the aqua flowers...  Maybe we can do a swap!   lol   I think my Coop and Saucer Playroom will never be the same!!!

5 comments:

marny said...

What a sweet post and what a sweet gift!! Many happy hours coming up, to be sure...

Threadpainter said...

Adorable granddaughter, Elle !

Marti said...

What a lucky little girl to have sewing time with you. And happy birthday to her too.

Createology said...

Happy 5th Birthday to Eliana! So cute!! What a wonderful Gramma you are dear to teach her to sew and be creative in all areas. Baking her own cake is amazing and now her sewing is amazing. Top Chef meets Project Runway Fashionista. Happy Birthday Bliss...

MarveLes Art Studios said...

oh the joys of learning to sew! thank goodness she has a gramma with lots of fabric {and patience!} xo