Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday 101 trade

The grand kiddies and I did some sketching at the library and I don't know about them, but I think I am improving even though the still life never quite manages to stay still.  lol

Josh's make do planner seemed to be a good fit until we closed it.  :(  I forgot to allow for those rings.   I had seen this binder before and thought it perfect for my little explorer and world fact finder.  So we went back and got it.  He had been such a big helper so I gifted him!

They are going to be on their own for these planners though. I say plural because of course now Eliana wants one.  She doesn't strike me as a planner but...   If they want me to print pages I'll assist but I don't really want another project.  The Very Helpful store owner is going to look for something  suitable for Eliana.  8{   It is all good , right!  Then the youngest tried to leave with a toy kitty from the toy box.  eek!   I'd have been returning even sooner.  lol

 But she thought it was now her turn to visit so I traded the oldest for the youngest.  She is staying  a short two days and a slower pace.  We scooped up an amazing deal at Canadian Tire!   We are in lighting section and the one I spied was over in the clearance section all by its self at about 1/3 of the original price.  whoo hoo!  I can't wait for next week!  And I'll be home alone for that!!!

1 comment:

Createology said...

You do have varied interests with your Littles. They must keep you young and on your toes dear!