Tuesday, April 22, 2014

currently

The birthday boy arrived and Sweat Pea was all for having a party!  ;)  Josh is six and says he 'feels' different.  LOL


Lots of birds are arriving and these are not colourful so they fade right into the grey/brown ground.  No robins yet!  But the chooks are delighted to be OUT!  But I hope they don't break out as these are fliers and won't want to stay once they realize that the world could be theirs.  My flower beds!!!  :(  Time to give this fence some attention.

All this water was waiting for the ditches to open and the far fields drained during the afternoon! 

I am working away on projects.  Some successfully and some not so successfully.  I really need to devote some serious time to learning my Photoshop program.  If I don't use it then I forget even basic techniques.  I can follow tutorials but I need to understand what is happening.  :O

And to keep up my strength I have bumped up the exercise program to walking to some lively music.  I do like moving to the 'beat'!  I bought a juicer and I'm thinking green but apples go well for sweetness.  And of course water!

I'm moving with the current!

5 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Spring is the time for renewal...body and soul! I'll bet you are looking forward to some green, inside and out. I don't remember, but I think, six is a transition year from child to "on my way to conquering the world" young person!

Createology said...

Happy Birthday Josh. You are looking a bit more grown up and dapper! Elle I cannot imagine all that land to maintain. It is a wonder you get any time for art and sewing and home decorating. Bless you dear...

MarveLes Art Studios said...

keep it up elle... I'm with ya on the photoshop... need to figure things out! and that cute Josh! and... here's to hoping things melt, drain, and bloom, all the way around.

Margaret said...

Whoo hoo! I have the same walking video -- 4 Fast Miles -- gets me through days of miserable weather. When I boogie down with it next time, I'll think of you!

Jo Ferguson said...

That's a happy looking birthday boy. I can see that Josh and Sweet Pea are good friends. I've been slowly working my way through Photoshop. Your property looks great. Living in NS, I'm not used to seeing that far over the horizon. Good luck with your fitness goals. Like art, we are always a work in progress.