Once upon a time I had a plan. Birds in the air. But somehow the birds got shot down because the sky colour was wrong.
After I found a nice sky I realized I hadn't enough earth! vbsigh!
I did want to try cutting the triangles with the cutter. A few retrys as I learn how many layers and which shim to add. I expect I'll improve as I don't think I should have to be trimming them but that is something I don't really mind, especially at the end of a long day! ;~)
Part of the problem is that there are so many colours to be added to the theme fabric. I will be adding several fabrics in the separate colours to make it more scrappy.
I DO really like it though. :) Of course I have no idea which option I shall eventually settle on of the many variations Vicki offers. For now I shall just sew together HST's. :)