Friday, March 6, 2015

Finding Friday's fly zone!

Not my normal start to the day but I found myself flying along so well that I hated to stop and make a town trip.  But look what flew into my mail box all the way from Beth at sew sew art!  Absolutely lovely.  Thanks, Beth!   Beth is into all kinds of mixed media mischief and is very generous with her sharing!

Yesterday we did a field trip to the Gwen Fox Gallery.  It was a lovely exhibit and there is also a great little antique shop in the basement.  Coffee and dessert made for a very fine day!

I have been flinging paper with gluey fingers at a mad rate in the playroom the last couple of days.  I want to get the three very different smash books up to date with photos so the grand kiddies can take over the embellishing during our art days.  Thank goodness I change the data to the correct month so it isn't too painful to get them into chronological order!  :/

I've been flying kinda low but it has been a fine Friday to do it!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you like the quilt and it made your "flight" more enjoyable

Threadpainter said...

What a lovely little set of feathers !

Createology said...

Catching up after our "flying" in frozen states. Delays and mishaps were certainly the order of our days. So glad to be home and reading my favorite blogs once again.

MarveLes Art Studios said...

beautiful progress, all around! a trip out is just the ticket, {with dessert} of course!! xo