Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Smashing!


I have been playing catch up with the grand kiddies' smash books.  I decided that rather than work on them when they visit we should make them part of our art days.

So I am printing and adhering an awful lot of photos.  It is a tad confusing getting the chronological order and three different kids memorialized. I'm just doing basic layouts and they can personalize them as desired!

I am about ready to start the current school year so I'm only about five months behind now.  :O  A brief look at the photos facing me has somewhat flagged my energy.  :(   But they'll be clamouring for them and that will help me get the job done.  I am starting to sniff some spring breezes so the push is on!   The rain is smashing snow and grass is starting to appear.  :)

No comments: