Tuesday, March 24, 2015

To spiff or not to spiff

That is THE question!

The latest Spiffing challenge was the thread drawers and mine is at least jumbled by colour.  So I was thinking I was okay.  Not!

It is now.  And I even did the overflow containers. :)  Note to self- Thou hast no need for more thread!

BUT-

I needed to find the embroidery threads, silk ribbons, lace and trims for my crazy quilt block class.  oye!   No pretty picture- just zip lock baggies!  :(

That took more than the allotted 15 minutes.  :(

Have I mentioned beads and charms???  Shh!  Don't tell Bonnie!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ha! You'll get by on beads and charms as I don't really collect those. Hum, it would give me a pass some week though! Your drawers look great. It makes me want to run right out and get a set for thread even though I have perfectly good way of storing most of my threads! Good job!

Vicki W said...

Oooh, pretty colors!

Beth said...

You are too funny!!

Margaret said...

A word of comfort: 'beads and charms' are NOT "thread". One thing at a time! Hence, do not panic! Keep calm and sort on!

;-)

What Comes Next? said...

Margaret has it right! One thing at a time, and that is one lovely thread stash that you have there!