Friday, December 16, 2011

In my element

Some months ago I enquired as to the price of Photoshop at a local store.  My goodness, that was more eggs than my chickies wanted to lay.  Not one to give up I tried again last week, using the handy dandy google. Surely there must be some mistake.  Aha, there is a smaller program that is EXACTLY what my egg basket could handle.  So I tried the shop again and there it is and even on sale.  I didn't even hesitate and I'll worry about getting into the innards of the 'puter later.  I brought back a cute little chick so it'll have to wait until she isn't unrolling bobbins and scattering pins!


I am in my ELEMENT.  YES!!!  Look out 2012!

2 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

YAY!

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Your going to have fun with your new toy AND the grands in 2012!