Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sew much to do...

but so much fun!

Played some more with the March backgrounds for the calendar pages.


Snow is in the forecast and I got a new stencil!


Bizzardy but despite talk of the anniversary of the BIG one in 1966 it is not too much of  a worry.


This week starts with Daylight Savings time.


St. Patrick's Day starts the week off and the winter equinox is midweek.


Palm Sunday darkens down to Good Friday which leads to....


Ressurrection!

Now back to the present and my sewing!

4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Did those come from your Gelli plate? Those are some really, really awesome stencils. I'm in love!!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Awesome! xo

Createology said...

You have really hit your stride while Marching along your calendar pages. These are absolutely my favorites to date and I adore how you have premised each weekly page. F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. Elle Dear!
Stay inside cozy and warm from the snow storm.

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I really like the tree in a circle stencil. There are a lot of cool ones out there. It's going to be a great calendar.