Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If time waits for no man...

then the big bad C is very pushy.

I did not have my comfort quilt done but the thought of having one that I think will definitely rate as one of my top ten quilts brought a smile of anticipation.

So between sniffles and sewing I'll be away for a bit to give comfort to the one left behind who will think of this as the 'nothing' quilt as that was what I'd reply to her query about what I was doing. lol

But Monday morning ALWAYS comes and I'll have something to show for it.

In the meantime, I'm believing:

The sun is always shining.
It shines above on a stormy day.
Even in the darkest night time
It's just the earth that's turned away.
So if you keep those praises climbing,
You'll find life above the storm.
Don't curse the night
It's in God's timing.
Trust, endure
until the morn.

See ya Monday.

3 comments:

Cheryl Arkison said...

Missed the story here, but I sense the loss. Big Hugs, Elle. Big hugs.

Lesly said...

So sorry for your loss, Elle. Hugs from me, too.

Createology said...

I am so sorry Elle. Your words are beautiful and special. The sun will shine and the pain will lessen with time. You are a dear friend and neighbor and you will be a huge comfort to she who remains. I wish I could give you a big hug right now my dear friend...