I had to do some serious cleaning.
Last Wednesday I'd done some programed stitches to experiment with the zentangle look.
This week I did use the more open embroidery stitches but I moved my fabric from side to side to vary and open up the patterned stitches for a more organic look.
Then I tried my #43 free motion couching foot. I could only find some dark grey hand embroidery thread and it is another auction sale bundle so I don't know how good it is. Anyway I didn't like the result so on my town trip today I'll see about some better and heavier cording. I was wondering, what if...
I used white string on black fabric!!!