Saturday, January 14, 2017

no surprise ending

Therefore
The only shorthand symbol I remember and actually use is the three dots for therefore.

 I had laid out the materials and general plan for the last of my who, what, when, where, why and how pages.  And of course the final page sorta followed the plan.

I do believe I am beginning to get a glimpse of how I like to do and layout my pages.

I did have to fix one oops because I was impatient and I shoulda left the butterfly lost under some papers. The surprise is that in spite of everything I am happy to call it done and move on to the next section of 'who am I?'.



2 comments:

Frances Arnold said...

I love the torn paper edges....such a fun idea!!!

Createology said...

You are really on a roll journaling your process of telling your story. There are no mistakes or oops...just re-designs.