Monday, April 1, 2013

Finish a Long 2



                                                                           Baby quilt.


                                                            Backing for the baby quilt.

This baby quilt is leftovers from a quilt along.  The top with a new backing ended up going to my niece as a wedding present.  She now has a baby and I think these leftovers will be fitting for her daughter.

History:
Colour choices
Stripping
Processing
Nearly done
Leftovers

I hand sewed the binding and realized I will not get my bindings done before the deadline so I am now learning how to use my binder attachment.  Stay tuned!  lol

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

What a cute baby quilt! I live the bits of blue.

Leanne said...

I love all the yellows in this one. And a binding attachment, maybe I need a bernina

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how ambitious you are. And it seems you are pretty much on track for the finish-along.

Createology said...

Very sweet baby quilt. Congratulations on another finish.
Happy Dancing today too...