Thursday, January 2, 2014

mini mood



Everything is now back to normal.  The Rooster had taken holidays and when the thermometer dropped down and the windchill said 50 below he took another two days.  :O  But now I am home alone!

And to warm up to the new year I am thinking hot colours, high energy and  happy housecleaning as I line up plans and projects for the winter work schedule.

I am also adopting my namesake's philosophy.  This was her Christmas Day dress of choice!  What snow?  I see endless white beach sand!  LOL

4 comments:

Threadpainter said...

Your namesake has the right idea and I like your view on the snow ! … brilliant !

Anonymous said...

Love the sunny photo - like you say, what snow!
I got here via cjs14; it's nice to meet you and read your blog.

Createology said...

Oh Eliana is so full of carefree and life and I like her style! A new fresh beginning and opportunity to enjoy our days of this 2014. Happy New Year Dear...

Unknown said...

Snow? Bah humbug!