Wednesday, January 29, 2014

wow! party help



This is a sewing party and my grandchildren are all about helping to get the confetti flying!  A wee blankie for the doll!

The girls will be sharing a bedroom and the older is all about pink and purple sew...

The younger can chose from the supporting cast!

This scrappy trip around the world project is looking like two distinct colourways .  No problem!  Two quilts it will be.  (story of most of my projects!)  And then a quilt for the Grand son!  ;)  His colour choice is green.

And speaking of green, I did get my wall hanging to the first stage.  Just saying! ;)  Now to figure how to get leaves on it.

I also did a little thinking about the teacup wall hanging.  I'm for simple but I need to get those cups to pop a bit more.

My first applique block is also available for show and tell.  Eleven more to go!

I shall invite the guests to tour other parties that The Needle and Thread Network may be hosting but I shall confiscate the tea, the gooey cupcakes and most important, I shall wipe their sticky fingers.  Party On!

4 comments:

Createology said...

I am smiling with all of your party help. Sticky fingers abound. I am really liking your nature wall hanging with the greens and browns. Sweet quilts for the Littles...

Dolores said...

What lovely projects and a good looking group to help out. Have fun.

Sam said...

I love teaching kids to sew! They catch on so quickly. I think you do need some kind of frame for the tea cups so they don't get lost.

Regina said...

Your grand-children are so lucky that their granny is willing to have them in her studio, and to make them quilts! Your appliqued block is fantastic.