Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tea Party


I knew this week I would be having overnight party guests so I've planned the week to include a party.

But we have had two days of blizzard conditions so I am not having tea for two.   My granddaughter got a set of white china dishes that were to be painted and decorated.  Today was the day!  But we have had a tempest in the teapot instead. lol  But I am consoling myself with quilting.  The runner is quilted and after a few sips I shall attach the binding.  I just may brew a second cup and party at the completion!  ;0

3 comments:

Createology said...

Tea and Storms seem to go together. However I am guzzling Iced Tea as it feels like Summer here. Blissful finishing dear...

Jo Vandermey said...

Wonderful to finish something.
This afternoon I will be assembling a package to send your way... more projects to start!

Leanne said...

I love the runner, and so sorry to hear about the storm.