Monday, September 20, 2010

Following a blue line

After all my careful preparations we only went as far as the Canadian Tire/Wall Mart parking lot in Kenora. That's where the tow truck deposited us when the car failed to start at our first rest break. :( So we arranged for the friends on the other end to come get my friend and then I made my way back home.

The VERY Great news was that I found this wonderful glass jar for parfait dyeing. It will be a reminder of the old axiom that the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray. But I can't help but adding that all good things come to he who waits. And I have been looking/waiting for this jar for quite a while.

1 comment:

Createology said...

So sorry to hear of your car troubles. However very thankful that you and your friend are safe and home again. Another day will be good for traveling.