Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Looking for ...


...some clear space! The 'puter desk doesn't have much writing room. But I think I make too many lists anyway. What I think I'd write down on the blue lines of the paper, and possibly in red is that gardening was a hot idea that has seen its day. I'll keep what I have but make it a one day a week job and get back into my playroom and weed out all these blasted lists.
Now there is surely value in lists. But why I need lists of lists that I never look at is a deep root I'll be analyzing. ha, if I'm face down and feet up among the pricklies, it won't be heat stroke, just brain fatigue! LOL

1 comment:

Createology said...

Elle you are way too funny. LOL I usually do not make lists but when I do they never seem to help. I agree that one day a week for gardening is plenty! That leaves more time to play indoors. Happy creating...