Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things are sketchy at best!


Before I went to the city I spent an hour or so looking for the utility bill I had opened, made note of and was prepared to pay. I decided to carry on but a stop at the mail and there was the utility bill. ??? I thought I was losing my mind but hubby assures me I did see it but they have reissued a correction. phew!
I am definitely thinking about taking up the whole sketching plan again. I have been thinking about what appeals to me and I reread an old book on Journalling. I had 2 coupons for Michaels that sent me to both stores to redeem them individually. The gal said "one coupon, per customer per day"! And I said (to myself) "per store". Then I came home the long way around and scooped the second coupon! Now I did leave 3 more great and necessary 'must haves'. I wonder if I can enlist DD as an accomplice next week???
Now I need to sketch a self portrait and see if I can capture a sketchy character! ;^)

2 comments:

Createology said...

Some fun new tools to do your sketching "job". Looks like you got some great supplies. Happy sketching...

Unknown said...

"And I said (to myself) "per store"...

This made me lol. :D