Friday, August 10, 2012

Taking Time



I'm behind on my calendar  but I think having a work desk at the end of my craft table just for this journal will work out well and actually writing on the calendar for referencing will be most helpful!  lol


The peg board over the work counter will be wonderful.  I shall give it a light coat of paint and be on the lookout for the handy dandy peg board accessories. I've never really looked for them before.  Now I have options. ;^) Hopefully Canadian Tire carries them and I can use my Canuck Truck money to get them!


The reduced workspace is not a problem as I've discovered that no matter the square footage available I only manage to keep about 2 square feet actually clear!  :(


This is water colour crayons with salt sprinkled on the the wet surface.

I had to go for function over form and use the two old IKEA chests under the craft table as the shallow but large square drawers held so many odd shaped things.  The rolling shelving units they replace will go out to the workroom which is progressing well.  I still need to sort through a few miscellaneous piles of books and memorabilia.  I need a rainy day.


Now these were not actually necessary for my on-line workshop but I have always wanted to try Twinkling H2O's and a few Silks with a misting of Radiant Rain seemed nice additions.  I'm learning about what makes a useful stamp as well.  So I need now to set up a day for doing the lessons and take the time to make rainbows that lead to pots of gold.

5 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Let the Rainbows shine!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are one lucky gal. So many new and wonderful products, so many classes, so little time. Hope you find it, though, time that is.

Createology said...

Your space is very fabulous and useful. I agree with no matter how much footage I have it always comes down to just a tiny bit of usuable space to work in. Enjoy the journey of blissful creating my dear...

Leanne said...

it is always to interesting to look at your work and your stuff. And that baby you posted last time is just adorable, you have lovely grandkids.

HollyM said...

I've just recently tried some H20's with my watercolor. They are fun, but I need to try more.
You're right about the workspace. Smaller gives you less room for mess!