Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What in the world...



My work table had half the playroom on it this morning as I reorganize my workspace.  Monday I had switched around the 3 shelving units and had some difficulty getting the box over the larger shelving unit back in place. The Rooster did his magic and in it went!  Yesterday I cut grass and broke into a new area only to come to an abrupt halt.  I did finish but I'm scalping grass badly.  "It only needs a little adjustment, heh, heh!", has turned into needing an whole new blade.  vbsigh  :(

I managed to shuffle stuff all about in order to do Creativity 101 with my gal.  The room must be giving off good vibes as she worked for 2 hours on her scrapbook.  :)  We had some tea and then quickly painted a page in her magazine/art book so she can add a stencil next week.

Gosh, a new month and I have lots that still needs doing.

Hopefully I'll have some more polished photos of the playroom/studio tomorrow.

4 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I'm curious to see what you do with the stencil!

HollyM said...

Sounds like a good day except for the blade thing!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You move things and rearrange things more than anyone I know. Can't wait to see the new and improved. Hope that blade wasn't as expensive as the one I bought back in April (grin).

Createology said...

It seems to always be something with mechanical things. May your new blade be blingy beautiful and work like a knife through butter. Sounds like Jenn is in complete harmony scrapbooking for two hours in your newly arranged/rearranged space. Such a cute stencil...with lots of potential in your creative hands. August is for play time...