Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Finish



                         
Get that checkered flag!  I'm crossing the finish line. 


A goal for this year is to have my garments reflect more of who I am.  I'm starting small and shy.  Here are the new buttons for my thrift shop coat!


Sew glad to have the patterned stitching finished for my Threads- the basics and beyond!


The Altered Book 'book along' (?) is up to date and ready for lesson four.  My theme is leaves and trees.

I am already lining things up for the starting gun on Monday morning.  
But first pass that cup full of the bubbly!!!

3 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Looks like your all ready for next week:) Nice buttons.

Jill Zaheer said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog post regarding the Pulse of Mixed Media party! You're so very generous! So glad to be able to meet you. That's what the book and the blog world is all about! Hope you smile with me for the whole celebration!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Every time I see those awesome stitches, I think how great they would look as backgrounds. Especially the foreign text. I can't even imagine having so many stitches available. I have three and love them. Any more than that and I would probably be confused (grin).

So glad to read you have a theme for your book. Enjoyed the vignette you created for your trees and leaves, too!