Thursday, March 1, 2012

In the pink


 Perhaps I should clarify.  We soon will be!

The appointments were consolidated but I still needed to be at my daughters for two days so the grand kiddies were thrilled to have me share their room.  While one slept the other talked late and then one slept while the other woke early.   It is all good!

The older, soon to be four,  helped me navigate his parent's high speed internet.  Whoa!  I mean, giddy up!  When I finally found my blog roll it was too late to really read away, but I am totally convinced that my busy schedule and my very slow dial up connection are no longer compatible.  I shall be making some kind of change in my budget to get that to happen.  Hopefully I can avoid the red side of my ledger with a bit of preplanning.

The ultra sound has spoken. Looks like we can safely think pink for the next grand child.


One prince.  Two princesses!   The prince will have his work cut out for him.  While intent on his own project he neglected to sound the alarm as 'the pink one' coloured with a purple pencil ALL over the ready to be primed drywall!  Papa is now seeing red!!!   snort!

4 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Congratulations!!!! I have a granddaughter and we are hoping one day for a grandson.

Twisted Quilts said...

Congrats on the new granddaughter! What fun!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

YAY! They are so blessed to have a wonderful Gramma like YOU. Amen!

Createology said...

Congratulations on the newest pink future addition. Isn't is amazing how the very young understand the internet and technology?! Oh dear on the coloring of purple and seeing red. You are one very wonderful Grandma Miss Elle. Blessings...