Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Finish




Chickens are ordered and will arrive for the May long weekend.



Does this look like I am making great strides in photoshop?  Now if I can file and retrieve it!


Beading was a snap with the elastic. Pun intended!  We started on making polymer clay beads for the key chain which comes up next.


Nina stitched out more patterns and is now telling me she wants the red loops fixed.  So I'm trying to figure out what she wants as things look fine to me!  Sometimes she and I don't speak the same language but we are getting along just fine. lol


No class in AB for this week but I did add some more to the various pages.


The snow is disappearing as fast as my time for creative endeavours.  I'm looking ahead to more finishes next week so I'm prioritizing my scribbled list in anticipation for more on Monday.

happy weekend!

3 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Does this mean you get to rest up on the weekend? No chores, no cooking....you wish!

Createology said...

Excellent way to end your week. Lots of finishes and progress. I am spending my time grocery shopping...re-organizing the pantry, cooking some vegetable soup (so I don't eat so much chocolate and cookies!), and other assorted housekeeping duties I have put off far too long. Yes, and reading blogs in between scrubbing toilets and such...A girl has to have a reward and at least blogging does not add on the pounds like chocolate and cookies! Wonderful weekend dear...

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Thank you Elle for visiting my blog. Good to see what youa re up to here! Happy Creating!