Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Moves


I felt I did well with last week's list. This week should move along as well, I hope.

My grandkids are here and tonight is Eliana's first sleep over. Not great planning as I also have the colour class tonight but hopefully the Grand Farmer can be an effective stand in. I need to continue with the Common Thread wallhanging challenge. The closet edit yielded some gaps which I hope to fill when I return the kiddies to their home. It also made a pile of "needs hemming'! The spring hallway is awaiting a reveal but just needs tweaking. The challenge needs more than tweaking and is still challenging although it did get a few favourable comments in its present state.


I'm encouraged!

3 comments:

Verna G said...

You have motivated me to make a list for the week. I have done well today. Now I just need to keep it up.

VGL

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I love checking things off of my "to do" list. However, they are not always completed on the day I think they will be. You have very ambitious lists, I don't think I get that much done in a week. I blame it on the time going too fast!

Createology said...

Elle you have given me hope that my entire week will not continue to be the complete day of nothing accomplished that this day has been. I shall make a list and try checking it twice. :o)
Happy week to you my dear and time spent with the littles is too precious to pass up.