I wish I had more of these snow drops. But I may be getting more snow according to the weatherman. Rain and then snow!
1) The straight stitching with invisible thread is done and I've an idea for completing the challenge. I got some fusible for applique during sewing class so that should add some pizazz to the convergence.
2) The mola, page x page quiltlet, is one of those 'been there, done that" kinda projects that I'm glad is done.
3) I'm SO happy with the hemming. I showed leg while I was in the city! lol
4) There is still some trim work to be done in the bathroom but I did manage a quick change of shower curtains.
5) Errands in the city resulted in a spring cleaning for the car, some spring sandals, and some backing for the niece's wedding quilt. Then my sewing class was small and we were treated to tiaras because of a royal wedding and a Canadian bride. I almost forgot to take my tiara off when I nipped into the grocery store for a moment. Lot's of fun as I'm sure the other drivers wonder about all the shine and shimmer.
I feel real good about this week.