Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stamps

While I believe everyone is creative, we can't do it all. The time it would take me to learn and produce a portrait would not be the best use of my time.  I not even sure I would want to.  The time it takes to sketch just the right motif on a journal page could kill the impetuous of the creative flurry on a page that is evolving faster than the pen can move.  lol

So- Enter stamps


Not my own but not exactly copyrighted. 

A thrift shop treasure box!  I shall share. One for the grand kiddies and one for Gram'elle, one for the grand kiddies and one for...


The book is full of great ideas for stamps and stamping.  These can be my own. The fact that I can do this just makes me stamp my feet and clap my hands with joy!

6 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I love carving stamps but.......then what? I'm not very creative when it comes to using them! What a great book. You may have found yet another craft to peruse and practice.

HollyM said...

Wow, what a find! I'm sure the grand kids will get lots of use too.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are SO lucky to have found that book and all those stamps. I think I need simple stamps like the ones on the cube, because they will be the best for fabric.

Margaret Applin said...

Elle, what book is that???? Did you carve those??? They came out great!

Createology said...

Now that is a thrift shop treasure that will keep you creating for a very long time. Happy Stamping...

Judy said...

What a find! I love thrift shops, you never know what you'll come across....