Friday, April 26, 2013

Four to go...


There are a few things to do before I go.



I did a quick run through at the local second hand shop and it must have been my day because I got a couple of really cool things. Well, actually quite a few.  I need to look for a spring coat and walking shoes but I have the basics covered.  I'm going with brown and black and pops of colour!



The zipper on this old suitcase is questionable so I might need to take the sewing machine case I won two years ago.  It is bright pink!  That will kinda undo the elegant and sophisticated city slicker image I was going for!   But I'll be able to identify my suitcase!  lol



I want to make a tote.



I need to get things caught up here so I can fling myself into spring when I get home but I must admit I'm a tad distracted!  But first a trial run with the new wardrobe!

I really am going.  The Rooster and I have a weekend retreat we attend at this time of year so five will just have to wait till next week and then I'll really be flinging fives all over the place!  :)

5 comments:

Createology said...

Your wardrobe and color choice is very chic. Definitely use the hot pink case...it will discourage theft. Enjoy your retreat. Fives will wait.

Unknown said...

good finds! I love the suitcase especially. I have a soft spot for vintage valises! Happy Friday and thank you for your kind words on my blog!

Margaret Applin said...

Oh Elle, I soooo wish I could trip down to NYC just to meet you in person while you are close!!! You are going to have a fabulous trip!!!!

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

NYC is just such an exciting place - inspiration at every turn! Can’t wait to hear about all your fun!

Margaret said...

Clearly by the time I caught up to this post you'd long gone. Hope you had/are having a grand time, and I look forward to the fives!!