Wednesday, May 29, 2013

wow, not sew much but...


I can show white stuff.  Not too exciting but I am sewing the curtains for my fabric shelves.  They'll do double duty as design walls.  I got better rods but the Rooster needs to make the last box for the top of the third bookcase.


A different kind of worktable. This is the dining room table.  The gate-leg table turned out so well, I decided to try this oak one.  In my haste I made a mess and my dsil re sanded it for me and I tried again.  Much better and now it needs some wax.


The ground itself has become a work table.  The rain has been causing some delays but progress is being made and mostly by my tenacious Rooster!


Then a nice cover for the worktable and it was time to get messy as we worked on a series of backgrounds.






We had the room to spread out and work on half a dozen pages at a time.

Fun!


And some more fun!

6 comments:

HollyM said...

Wow, you guys are really doing the place over right down to the furnitureM
It looks like you're having lots of fun with the girls. Fun to share the creativity isn't it?

What Comes Next? said...

looks like you've been creating some great pages with the girls, and very busy elsewhere.

Createology said...

Look at all the projects you are progressing along. Wow! I love them all. Great background pages! Sew White yet lots of colors...

Margaret said...

Great ways to fill rainy and not-so-rainy days! Isn't it great to see the grass so green? I admire your ambitious furniture re-finishing.
:-)

Gina said...

Oh looks like great fun! After a fun little group get together here I've been making a few pages too but haven't pulled out my wax yet.

Margaret Applin said...

Those look like some fantastic journal pages!!! Makes me want to drag the paints out!!!