Friday, December 18, 2009

Stuck!


Gee, it does seem like my time hasn't been my own for a while. But I do feel like I've been getting things done. A lull would be nice though. I don't see one anytime soon, unfortunately.
I have cleared the leftover fabrics away. I thought a change of pace might be in order and started the fabric paper workbook. This looks very rough to me but I tore, spread and glued with great abandon. This looks like the pieces are too big but it is the premier layer and there is an element of "I'm not sure that I know what I'm doing". (ha, the truth is- I don't!) But I'm trying not to over think this as much more happens on top of all this. I am also beginning to wonder where my colour sense has gone. I seem to be stuck in black and white. But this needs to dry and then I'll have a better idea of what glues well and what doesn't. Then it'll be very much, What if...

No comments: