Monday, February 27, 2012

Back to Monday


Winter finally arrived and just as my friend and I were scheduled to depart for a lovely weekend away.  But the roads were cleared and we headed off.


 It was a wonderful weekend and the setting was in northern Ontario.    When we left winter was showering down more of the white stuff  so we didn't dally on the way home.


We did make a quick stop at a mall and I scooped up a few more bead accessories.  Today is my beading day!    It is good to roll on down the highway for fun, finding inspiration and fellowship.  It is good to roll back home for more fun, family and the finishing of fine ideas.

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You got some gorgeous beads. I am impressed. I don't bead, but I am always supportive of those who do. Hope being snowed in doesn't interfere with your creativity. Sounds like you have the day all planned, anyway, snow or no!

Twisted Quilts said...

What a beautiful scene. We have had record highs the last week. I doubt we get snow this year. Love your beading supplies, can't wait to see what you do.

Createology said...

We thought winter might be here this morning as it began to snow...but it quickly quit and now nothing. Your scene is lovely. How wonderful that you got away for a little relaxation. Great looking bead supplies. Happy beading day...