Monday, February 6, 2012

Looking Up


 We have just had the most amazing four days of fog and hoar frost.  It is so thick in some areas that branches are weighed down with over an inch of crystals.


My weeping willow naturally bends and we don't have as much as some areas but still....


just amazing!


I seem to have spent a fair amount of time these past few weeks looking down.  Dare I say a bit bent over?


Time to look up and ahead.  There is much to be thankful for and lots of creative opportunities looming on my horizon.

Things are looking bright and crystal clear!

7 comments:

Twisted Quilts said...

The trees are beautiful. Would you believe we have not even had the threat of snow? We are having a very warm winter. Glad to hear things are better.

Createology said...

Beautiful ethereal crystals...but also very damaging to tree limbs. So glad to hear things will be allowing you to look up! Now for Fabulous February...

HollyM said...

I have never seen anything like it. It looks mystical.

Dandelion and Daisy said...

I love snow...it covers up the ugly and makes everything's look new and sparkling?

Cheryl Arkison said...

I'm jealous! We aren't getting winter at all this year and not one bout of hoar frost.

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Love your frost. I want some, but more than that, I want to take pictures out in it!!! Beautiful.

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Is that you!? In the photo with the child? WOw - lools so different from your profile pic. I vote new profile pic : )