Monday, November 1, 2010

Here's the plan



The snow was dispersing by early afternoon but I am still going to make the transition too winter work. Goodness knows there is as much to do inside as outside.


I think I may be having a midlife crisis. After recognizing I need some help with being accountable for my behavior I went out all by myself and bought some high heeled boots. Not exactly impulse but definitely not the kind of boots I went looking for. Add the purse, and then a brief snatch and grab thru a trendy store. yikes. A friend told hubby on Sunday that she was glad that the midlife thing hadn't happened to her yet. I'm not sure what I think about that statement.


But lets get these boots walking.

I have a number of mending projects to get off the work table. :( So I'm thinking I'll start with a journal. I think that while I'm into some retrospection I may as well do a kind of an autobiographical journalwith a title like, It's Just Me. Ha, birth to crisis!!! I shall be finding a suitable base and then I think the first thing is to splash some colour on some pages.

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You look GORGEOUS!! And those boots are amazing. I could never wear heels. And that looks like a professional shot with the column in the background. A local photographer could use your yard for his outdoor shots, I'm sure! Love this outfit and love the background, too.

Twisted Quilts said...

I love the boots. I wish I had the nerve to wear them. You go girl!!

Createology said...

Elle you look positively fabulous! I think you have a new "spring" in your step. Loving the boots and purse. Happy walking...

Unknown said...

I'm finally making a run through my favorite blogs, so here I am. ;) I LOVE the boots, Ele, look how stylish you are!! My hero!

Gina said...

I admire your purchases; you look fabulous!