Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Girl Beader



Patience is indeed a virtue.


All good things come to those who wait is also true but the waiting is not idleness but rather the gathering of experiences.


Then the aha! moment comes.
  The experiences, the number of examples that have been tried come together and a quantum leap happens.  You 'get it'!


So now is the time to make a distinction. 


Beading will be for fibre art.

We will use beads to make jewelry.


Not finished but the beginning of a good jewelry idea!

5 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Excellent beading going on over there in the coop! I wish I lived closer I would pop over there for a lesson or two! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

HollyM said...

Ooh, I love the key chain and the necklace! I often use beads in my fiber art. We're. Like crows and their love of shiny things! (no offense, lol)

Yvonne said...

I use beads in my fiber art also. I just love beads and would love to learn how to make poly clay beads.

Createology said...

Great idea...beads for fibre art and the possibilities are endless. I just knew your AHA moment would come as have all the others. The jewelry looks fantastic. Practice makes perfect is the best advice I have ever been given. Blissful Beading Dear...

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I totally agree that the teaching moment arrived and was followed by a real learned moment. I'm very impressed with the jewelry. Lovely colors in these examples, too.