Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The fibre path

Nina is going to school!  :)

We are enrolled with some other embellishers in a four session Needle Punch class.  I think it is gonna be great!  :)

Vicki had  great response to her Cross the Drunkard's Path Quilt Along.  I gathered some fabric for a table runner for fall.  I tend to think folk arty for fall so I chose plaids which was cool 'cause the leaves on closer inspection are teeny mini plaids.  After I cut I realized the trees are directional.  It will been seen from sitting around a table so I figure it'll work.  Lets not sweat the small stuff!  ;~)

I've convinced Mimi that following this path will be as much fun as Nina's class.  Hmm, I may have to race down both paths to see who gets to the finish line first!  :O

Speaking of envy, I thought Vicki's die that cut both shapes was a way better deal than my two separate dies and she got notches!  oh, well!    I'm just happy to be on the fibre path once more!  :)

2 comments:

Paulette said...

I really like your color palette and pretty fabrics! That's going to be a sweet runner.

Createology said...

This will be a wonderful Fall table runner with great colors and fabrics. Nina and you will love learning in your new class. Dare to Delight...