Monday, November 12, 2012

Let's start with white


The weather warnings had us anticipating a major storm but it was more like winter weather with the ice making things not so pleasant.  But winter is here.


The first expenditure will be a snow blower.  I knew if the Rooster had to shovel the walk it would move to the top of the list!  ;^)



But we also need to get easily out to the chickens and plunging through snow drifts doesn't have the attraction it once had!  lol


It is time to put away the pumpkins and ...


 bring out the snowmen!


It is time to rev up Nina and get some quilting done.



It is time to dream and plan and get the whole house renovation started.



So a little time for sipping and planning and then ...

Monday will be motivating.

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm thrilled you changed your comments. I hope you go back and see my suggestion for adding to your stock choices. Your AB is turning into one beautiful work of art, especially with all that beading you have been adding to the side. That photo of the colors would make a great color wheel (grin). Of course, I know it's more for renovating than adding to your AB. And of course, it was good to see Nina come out. She's been SO quiet lately, taking back stage to your decorating and AB altering. It was good to see her in action again.

It is cold here, but no snow, although parts of our state had some over the weekend. Have a great Monday and get that snow blower!! You are going to need it. It's a LONG way to those vehicles AND the chickens, too.

Createology said...

Snow and snowpeople are very much Winter. Last year Mr. C bought a snow blower with treads and he loves it! Planning, quilting and sipping hot coffee/cocoa/tea are the perfect way to ward off the chill of winter. I adore how you write about traipsing through the snow not having the allure it once had. Bahahaha...

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Well, I'm starting off my day with yet another lesson in technology. The comment box is different on my iPad than on my PC. Who knew. Snow is much nicer to look at than rain but you don't have to shovel rain, as they say! LOL Christmas is really moving in on us, I alway think I have more time than I do. Enjoy your "indoor time".

HollyM said...

Wow, it is that time of year! I can't believe it. We've had some weather cold enough to freeze the ground and the puddles, plus a bit of snow.
It is the perfect weather for sipping a hot drink and dreaming/planning.
I can't wait to see all your endeavours!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Beautiful White! "White as Snow" - one of my most favorite songs, too. Coffee and {shoveling} Snow... in that order!